List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    The KDE Doc Camp needs your help!
From:       Rohan Garg <rohan16garg () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-10-19 3:31:41

Hi
I'm here at the GSoC Doc Camp in Mountain View, writing a book on how to get
started in KDE Development and we are going to have a chapter on
Localization and Internalization, since none of us know alot about either of
those, we were wondering if you guys could help us out on that.

The link to the book is here : http://www.booki.cc/kde/_edit/ , you will
need to make a account on booki in order to edit the chapter content. Your
help would be highly appreciated.

Regards
Rohan Garg