List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Automatic fill-up of translations by pology
From:       Vít Pelčák <vit () pelcak ! org>
Date:       2011-10-13 9:24:41

Hello.

I'd like to ask one thing.

Currently Lokalize can fill matching translations automatically and
mark them as fuzzy.

Can (or could it be possible to implement) pology do something like that?

I think, that it would great if pology could use translation memory
from Lokalize and would just run through po files, filled in matching
translations and marked them as fuzzy.

What do you think about it? Is it possible/worth the effort?

Regards
Vit Pelcak