Martin Schlander wrote: > Fredag den 23. september 2011 21:52:27 skrev Andras Mantia: >> I would like to request for inclusion the following new string in the >> 4.7 >> branch: >> i18nc( "Name and type of Akonadi resource", "%1 of type %2", mName, >> mResourceTypeName ) ; >> >> The string helps the user to actually know which Akonadi resource (IMAP >> account, POP3 account, mail dispatcher) requests access to the wallet, >> instead of getting a generic "Akonadi Resource" name (several times, by >> different resources). > > Do it! Thansk for all the approval messages, I backported the change to 4.7. Andras