On zaterdag 17 september 2011 02:27:34 Albert Astals Cid wrote: > A Divendres, 16 de setembre de 2011, Freek de Kruijf vàreu escriure: > > I got the following error message while using "scripts/update_xml nl > > > kdepim": > The branch names for stable branches changed, make sure your scripts folder > is uptodate, If you already did that, just remove the documentation folder > as the populate_documentation.sh script is not good enough to survive a > branch name change upstream. Thanks Albert, but I did not need to remove the documentation folder. Now the command went OK. -- fr.gr. Freek de Kruijf