List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Kipi-plugin Panorama tool translations enabled in git master
From:       Freek de Kruijf <f.de.kruijf () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-08-27 8:53:17

On vrijdag 19 augustus 2011 22:35:59 Gilles Caulier wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Just few words to said that the first digiKam Google Summer of Code 2011
> project is ready for production and i just enabled translations for next
> release 2.1.0 planed at first week of septembre.
>
> The new tool is dedicated to stitch photos as a panorama. Look the
> screenshot of all windows below:
>
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/digikam/6060217962/sizes/o/in/photostream/

Many thanks for the nice work.

During translation, I found a strange sentence, message #38 in the .pot file,
which reads:

Adapt the panorama crop and the output projection to get the every photos
into the panorama.

This is not a proper English sentence. English is not my mother tongue, but I
would suggest to change it in:

Adapt the cropping and the projection of the photos to get them all in the
resulting panorama.

In message #43 a dot is missing after "size".

--
fr.gr.

Freek de Kruijf