List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: kturtle in bengali...
From:       Deepayan Sarkar <deepayan.sarkar () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-08-23 10:20:16

Hi,

I am the official maintainer for bn. Sorry for not not noticing your
email earlier. Let me expand on Albert's comments.

1. Bengali translation is pretty much inactive. This is mainly because
I don't have enough time, and no one else has contributed anything for
a while.  However, I would be happy to review and check in your work,
and perhaps rebuild an active team over time.

2. Your emails to kde-translation@bengalinux.org bounced probably
because the bengalinux project is no longer actively maintained. This
is beyond my control, and in any case not directly related to KDE
(except that it should no longer be listed on the KDE website). For
now, please email me directly. Eventually, we can create a new list if
necessary.

Regards,
-Deepayan