List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Translations removed after kdeutils moved to git
From:       Raphael Kubo da Costa <rakuco () FreeBSD ! org>
Date:       2011-08-21 13:50:56

Hi there,

kdeutils moved to git yesterday, and I've noticed that Scripty has
removed the translations in all .desktop files in the new repositories
(ark, filelight, kcalc, kcharselect, kdf, kfloppy, kgpg, kremotecontrol,
ktimer, kwallet, superkaramba and sweeper). I adjusted the translation
branches in projects.kde.org yesterday as well.

Is this something expected or is there something I did wrong?