List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Merging message catalogs
From:       Albert Astals Cid <aacid () kde ! org>
Date:       2011-08-01 21:38:45

A Diumenge, 31 de juliol de 2011, David Jarvie vĂ reu escriure:
> I'd like to merge the following three catalogs together in master, without losing translations. The \
> catalogs all relate to KAlarm's two
Akonadi resources - one for each resource, and one for message strings common to both resources. I think \
it would be tidier to merge them,  and it would also eliminate a couple of strings which are duplicated. \
Can you please either let me know what to do, or do it for me.

Do you know how to change your Messages.sh? After doing that just drop me a mail and i'll merge all the \
existing .po files.

> The catalogs concerned are:
> messages/kdepim/akonadi_kalarm_resource.pot
> messages/kdepim/akonadi_kalarm_dir_resource.pot
> messages/kdepim/akonadi_kalarm_resource_common.pot
>
> Will the fact that there will be a different catalog structure in 4.7 branch and master mean that 4.7 \
> translations for them won't be merged
into master in future, or does the translation system take care of this? If translations won't be merged \
in future, would it be possible to  merge the catalogs in 4.7 branch also?

No changes in the 4.7 branch please.

Albert