List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Fwd: Re: wrong chars in xscreensaver-5.14/hacks/config/euler2d.xml
From:       Burkhard =?iso-8859-1?q?L=FCck?= <lueck () hube-lueck ! de>
Date:       2011-07-28 19:06:54

Hi translators,

if you change "%27" to "'", "%28" to "(" and "%29" to ")" you'll avoid this
error in your traslated text.

Datum: Donnerstag, 28. Juli 2011, 20:56:03
Von: Jamie Zawinski <jwz@jwz.org>
An: Burkhard Lück <lueck@hube-lueck.de>

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MaxwellI18N_ARGUMENT_MISSINGs_demonI18N_GAPS_IN_PLACEHOLDER_SEQUENCE
> </quote>

I have no idea why it would be doing that, but that's definitely not the right
fix.

Those are completely legal URLs, and are the canonical form used on Wikipedia.
Rather than changing the URLs, a proper fix would be to change the code to make
those URLs work.

However, since it works for me, I don't know what's going wrong or what to fix.

--
Jamie Zawinski      http://www.jwz.org/      http://www.dnalounge.com/