List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: [kstars/code-in] doc: Commiting fresh screenshots to replace the
From:       Nicolas Alvarez <nicolas.alvarez () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-07-25 22:09:28

Burkhard Lück wrote:
> Am Montag, 18. Juli 2011, um 02:42:10 schrieb Akarsh Simha:
>> Git commit 602d39c6b0d6c582f3489935cd8983d81d0edbf9 by Akarsh Simha.
>> Committed on 28/11/2010 at 09:49.
>> Pushed by nalvarez into branch 'code-in'.
>>
>> Commiting fresh screenshots to replace the old ones in the KStars
>> handbook. No new screenshots were added -- just replacements of old
>> screenshots.
>>
>> Is it okay to put this into trunk, or will it violate the freeze?
>>
> We have no freeze for screenshots in the release schedule, so please
> commit to master + 4.7.

Note the commit date (nov 2010) :)

The code-in branch hadn't been converted from SVN to git. I did the
conversion and pushed it to git, but I forgot to disable the git hooks,
so these old commits caused emails to get sent again (due to CCMAIL).

This email was already sent to kde-i18n-doc back in November.

Sorry for the noise :)

--
Nicolas