A Dissabte, 23 de juliol de 2011, Cristian Oneț vàreu escriure: > On Lun 18 Iul 2011 12:05:15 Albert Astals Cid wrote: > > You need to create a stable branch in branches/stable/extragear-kde4 and > > then notify us so we copy the translations from trunk to stable > > You mean that our stable branch (with the sources) should be in > branches/stable/extragear-kde4/kmymoney? Our last stable branch was in > branches/kmymoney/4.5. Yes, that is where scripty expects translatable svn stable projects to be. Albert > > -- > Regards, > > Cristian Oneț