Am Sonntag, 17. Juli 2011, um 15:13:29 schrieb Marcus Gama: > Hi, > > I'm from brazilian translation team and I'm trying to convert the > translated docbooks to pdf. Actually, I tried to do this task for the > original docbooks (in English, to understand what I was supposed to do) > and I couldn't. > > I researched something on Internet and on this list, but until now I > couldn't accomplish this task. So, I would like to request some support > about HOWTO convert docbooks from KDE documentation to pdf files. > See http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/www/areas/docs/buildpdf.sh?view=log how docbooks are converted to pdf for doc.kde.org -- Burkhard Lück