List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: [IMPORTANT] Final language list for KDE SC 4.7
From:       "Rolf Eike Beer" <kde () opensource ! sf-tec ! de>
Date:       2011-07-19 9:23:50

> Here it comes the final language list for KDE SC 4.7 if you think your
> language should be in the list and is not contact me ASAP

Just out of curiosity: is there a table where one could see which language
was part of which release? If someone is bored that would be a nice
addition to l10n.kde.org I assume.

While clicking around there: is there a reason that the "Apps & Docs
Archive" shows 4.6.4 for all languages I checked but the ftp server has
4.6.5?

Eike