List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Convert docbook to pdf
From:       Marcus Gama <marcus.gama () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-07-17 13:13:29

Hi,

I'm from brazilian translation team and I'm trying to convert the translated
docbooks to pdf. Actually, I tried to do this task for the original docbooks
(in English, to understand what I was supposed to do) and I couldn't.

I researched something on Internet and on this list, but until now I couldn't
accomplish this task. So, I would like to request some support about HOWTO
convert docbooks from KDE documentation to pdf files.

Thank you in advance!

Cordial,

--
Marcus Gama

We need to teach people to refuse to install non-free plug-ins; we need to
teach people to care more about their long-term interest of freedom than their
immediate desire to view a particular site. (Rihard Stallman)