List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: 4.7 is in branches/stable/l10n-kde4 now
From:       Freek de Kruijf <f.de.kruijf () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-07-05 7:40:40

Op dinsdag 5 juli 2011 00:59:21 schreef Albert Astals Cid:
> Please continue your work for KDE 4.7 in branches/stable/l10n-kde4
>
> Albert

Thanks Albert,

could you have a look at

branches/stable/l10n-kde4/templates/messages/extragear-kdevelop/

whether it belongs there or not. I don't have the corresponding .po files in
the corresponding nl directory. I could copy them there from trunk, but first
I want to know the answer.

--
fr.gr.

Freek de Kruijf