List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    BlueDevil translations for 1.0.5 and 1.1.1
From:       Alex Fiestas <afiestas () kde ! org>
Date:       2011-06-28 18:44:24

Hi there

First of all in name of the BlueDevil team sorry for all the mess we've
caused not taking enough care about i18n in our project, that's going to
change.

Right now we have two stable branches, 1.0 and 1.1 and neither of them have
good i18n mainly because we lacked communication with you. In order to fix the
issue and have decent amount of translations in both stable releases we've
coordinated the following change with Albert:

SVN Stable: points to 1.0 branch, we will make one more release of this
stable branch giving the chance to translate it. Once it is released 1.0
won't be translatable anymore.

SVN Trunk: points to 1.1 STABLE branch, once the last version of 1.0 is
released we will switch this 1.1 branch into the SVN Stable.

The change will be effective once KDE 4.6.5 is released (which should be this
30th), once that happens we will release both releases in 15 days (which will
be 15 of july in case that 4.6.5 is released on schedule).

Thanks and sorry for all the trouble.