List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: [Krusader-devel] Krusader 2.4.0-beta1 "Migration" released!
From:       "Yuri Chornoivan" <yurchor () ukr ! net>
Date:       2011-06-26 17:55:12

написане Sun, 26 Jun 2011 20:40:25 +0300, Kristóf Kiszel
<ulysses@kubuntu.org>:

> Hello,
>
> which is the date until the translations should be committed?
>
> Best regards,
> Kristóf Kiszel

Hi!

It is uncertain. The application has only one active developer now. There
have been a trouble with the good name for the release (maybe we can help
with the stable one? ;) ).

I have asked this question at krusader-devel@googlegroups.com. Let's wait
for the answer.

Yuri