List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Fwd: [Krusader-devel] Krusader 2.4.0-beta1 "Migration" released!
From:       "Yuri Chornoivan" <yurchor () ukr ! net>
Date:       2011-06-26 13:16:41

------- Переспрямоване повідомлення -------
Від: "Dirk Eschler" <eschler@gmail.com>
Кому: kde-extra-gear@kde.org, kde-announce-apps@kde.org,
krusader-devel@googlegroups.com, krusader-users@googlegroups.com,
krusader-news@googlegroups.com
Копія:
Дата: Sun, 26 Jun 2011 16:07:32 +0300

Krusader-2.4.0-beta1 "Migration"
================================
We are pleased to announce a new version of the Krusader file manager.
Besides
the usual bugfixes it also includes a bunch a new features.

With this release we finally enter a feature and string freeze. We ask you
provide bug reports, feedback and patches to make the upcoming stable as
solid
as possible.

The highlights of this release are:

- Configureable panel layout
- Support for xz archives
- Unselection of files before copy/move
- A saveable and restoreable history
- Improved moving and dragging of tabs

Read SVNNEWS for detailed information about the new features and the
INSTALL
file for installation instructions.

Notice: if you've got bugs to report, please do so using KDE's bugtracker
          (bugs.kde.org).

              as always, enjoy
                   Krusader Krew.

                        http://www.krusader.org