List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: String exception for kate search plugin
From:       Kåre_Särs <kare.sars () iki ! fi>
Date:       2011-05-20 22:24:14

On Friday 20 May 2011 10:23:05 Yuri Chornoivan wrote:
> Fri, 20 May 2011 09:48:33 +0300 було написано Kåre Särs <kare.sars@iki.fi>:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I have developed a "search in files" plugin for Kate that would replace
> > the old "Find in files" plugin and now I noticed that the command line
> > interface needs two new help strings and there is also a need for two new
> > actions that need a visible name (Jump to next/previous find).
> >
> > So, I'm asking for an exception to the string freeze for these four
> > strings
> > for 4.7.
> >
> > Regards,
> >   Kåre
>
> Hi!
>
> No objections from Ukrainian team.
>
> BTW, thanks for your work. :)
>
> Yuri

Hi!

Thanks for the thumbs up :)

I committed the command interface strings:
http://quickgit.kde.org/?p=kate.git&a=commit&h=35a2189416577a967fe5b86f997f18d69aabf1ec

(I hope I was not too quick with the commit :)

On Friday 20 May 2011 Alexander Potashev wrote:
> Will your new plugin completely replace the old one, or the old plugin
> will also be available in KDE SC 4.7?
>
> If there will be two plugins, they must have different names, so
> translators will also need to translate the name of your new plugin.

As I understood it, the old one would be removed. Currently both plugins are
in master with different names/strings/catalogs.

Regards,
  Kåre