List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Translating KDE Docs automatically
From:       Dashamir Hoxha <dashohoxha () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-05-18 6:26:56

On 05/18/2011 01:10 AM, Agron Selimaj wrote:
> Dashamir,
> Please insert the fuzzy flag on everything from automated translations.

'pology/pomtrans.py' does it automatically I think.
However, according to Albert, this prevents update_xml,
po2xml etc. to do conversion and checking, since the
translation is considered to be incomplete.

Is there any way to switch off this behaviour of update_xml,
just to check for errors and to see what the automatic
translation looks like? Or maybe I should wrap it in a script
that first turns off all the fuzzy flags and then runs
update_xml?

Dashamir

--
Dashamir Hoxha
GPG: 4F97 4EDE C739 4C3D 361E 16D3 FD06 AA8E 55D5 9B28