Lørdag den 14. maj 2011 01:13:48 skrev David Jarvie: > I'd like to change one translatable string in KAlarm which was added a > couple of days ago. In my haste to beat the freeze, I chose a more > technical than necessary wording which doesn't really convey what the user > needs to know. The current wording of the string is "Failed to convert old > configuration for calendar %1" - I want to change it to "Failed to set up > access to calendar %1", which I think makes it clearer that the calendar > won't be usable but hasn't been changed. Is it ok to change it? Go ahead from DA