List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: broken links in the sq branch
From:       Mike Dupont <jamesmikedupont () googlemail ! com>
Date:       2011-05-01 19:20:29

asking people to help in a safe manner is a good way to engage people.
even if we have to discard some users input, it would be good to get
people involved.
If you think about the social network idea it could also be used to
also rate users input and weight them, give people a way to build up
positive or negative feedback
I still think that it could be used to get new people interested and
in the long term produce good results.
mike

--
James Michael DuPont
Member of Free Libre Open Source Software Kosova and Albania