List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: broken links in the sq branch
From:       Mike Dupont <jamesmikedupont () googlemail ! com>
Date:       2011-05-01 17:37:31

Where is the translation taking place, and what about this message :
Note: There are some web pages (like Launchpad Translations) that
allow to translate KDE software. You should not use them since those
translations are not shared with the rest of the community. If in
doubt, please do not hesitate to mail the kde-i18n-doc mailing list.

Why dont we just take the translations out of there if they are good?
why should we not use a web interface if it helps new people get
started?

mike