List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Localization in Albanian (sq)
From:       Sveinn_í_Felli <sveinki () nett ! is>
Date:       2011-04-30 8:28:32

Şann fös 29.apr 2011 10:06, skrifaği Dashamir Hoxha:
> Albert,
>
> Actually I was interested in translating just the programing commands
> of KTurtle.
> Then it turned out that it is part of kdeedu. Now I have to translate
> kdelibs4.po as well.
> And also cheating (using collaborative web tools etc.) is not allowed...

Well, you _can_ translate whichever .po-file you want, then
compile from .po to .mo and dump those into your
LC_MESSAGES. It works fairly well, although you may see
untranslated messages from other packages.
You _can_ host several .po's on your translation server for
collaboration.
Either way; then it's up to _you_ to handle error-checks,
maintainance, distribution and installation of those packages.

Which can possibly have its uses if there's no active lang-team.

Best regards,

Sveinn í Felli