List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Localization in Albanian (sq)
From:       Dashamir Hoxha <dashohoxha () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-04-29 12:13:03

Thank you everybody for your explanations.

I don't think that I can dedicate myself to KDE translation.
However, since I am on vacation I will try to pass the threshold
for getting started with Albanian, and also I will try to pave the path
for other people to help me with translating.

If everything goes well, I plan to finally pull myself out of translation
and leave it to other people to continue (although this seems a little
bit unrealistic).

Regards,
Dashamir