List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    KDE PIM 4.6 branched.
From:       Stephen Kelly <steveire () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-04-26 16:46:33

Hi,

I've created the 4.6 branches in kdepim.git and kdepim-runtime.git.

The translation branches have also been updated on projects.kde.org, so
scripty will consider 4.6 the stable branch, and master the unstable branch.

This is the branch that we will aim to release KDE PIM 4.6 from alongside
KDE SC 4.6.4 in early June.

Lets try to keep 4.6 mergable into master. Merging it into master is
everyones responsibility, especially if you've just pushed a few commits
into it.

All the best,

Steve.