List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    KDE PIM: "journal", "... accepts this journal"?
From:       Alexander Potashev <aspotashev () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-04-23 14:05:23

Hi,

I don't understand what is a "journal" exactly in KOrganizer. Is a
"journal entry" something like a blog entry or article? What are the
use cases of "journals"?

But assuming that it's a kind of article, messages "Sender accepts
this journal", "Sender has delegated this request for the journal",
etc become also unclear. I can only guess that the "attendee"
associated with a journal entry are those people who take part in a
discussion on the article.

--
Alexander Potashev