List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Statistics again
From:       Pino Toscano <toscano.pino () tiscali ! it>
Date:       2011-04-21 22:50:07

Hi,

Alle Thursday 21 April 2011, Marek Laane ha scritto:
> Is there something wrong again with web statistics?
> http://i18n.kde.org/stats/gui/trunk-kde4/toplist/ shows e.g. Estonian
> statistics absolutely unchanged full week now and totals are also
> quite different which should not be...

Something got stucked while updating the sources for the statistics. I
don't have complete access there, but hopefully with a sysadmin help the
issue should be fixed; note this means the statistics you will see in
few hours are still old, since the 23th and on the trunk statistics
should be uptodate again.

--
Pino Toscano