List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Message not in the summit (nepomukextras/nepomukutils?)
From:       Chusslove Illich <caslav.ilic () gmx ! net>
Date:       2011-04-03 7:51:58

> [: Manfred Wiese :]
> Template nepomukextras.pot in summit differs from nepomukextras.pot in
> stable and trunk, since it contains messagetemplates for
> libpublictransporthelper.pot instead of the templates for nepomukextras.

Argh, for whatever crazy reason, my nepomukextras.pot in trunk templates was
modified. And that probably since the start of March when it was created (or
else I would have seen a conflict or merge on update in the meantime). Hence
on my side everything appeared to be "consistent" :)

--
Chusslove Illich (Часлав Илић)