List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Message not in the summit (nepomukextras/nepomukutils?)
From:       Chusslove Illich <caslav.ilic () gmx ! net>
Date:       2011-03-30 8:37:50

> [: Manfred Wiese :]
> running "scatter" here gives several messages like
>
> KDEREPO/trunk/l10n-kde4/nds/messages/playground-libs/nepomukextras.po:23(#1): \
> Message not in the summit.

The funny thing is that
trunk/l10n-kde4/nds/messages/playground-libs/nepomukextras.po differs from
its template, which was last changed on 2011-03-04, but Scripty last merged
it on 2011-03-16. If I manually do:

  $ cd $KDEREPO/trunk/l10n-kde4
  $ msgmerge --update --backup=none \
      nds/messages/playground-libs/nepomukextras.po \
      templates/messages/playground-libs/nepomukextras.pot

and then scatter, there are no warnings of missing messages. I can't think
of what could have prevented merging.

(You may also stop Scripty from merging branches and have them merged on
posummit merge together with summit, as described at
http://techbase.kde.org/Localization/Workflows/PO_Summit#Fully_Local_Merging
. Then there are never missing messages warnings.)

--
Chusslove Illich (Часлав Илић)