List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Vietnamese translation of Choqok
From:       "Duong \"Yang\" Ha Nguyen" <cmpitg () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-03-13 1:55:29

On Sat, 12 Mar 2011, Albert Astals Cid wrote:

> A Dissabte, 12 de març de 2011, Le Kien Truc va escriure:
> > Hi all,
>
> Hi
>
> > I'm from MOST project (http://du-an-most.hanoilug.org/MostWiki/). Our
> > purpose is translate Ubuntu and other opensource software to Vietnamese.
> > I used po_choqok-vi.po from launchpad to translate Choqok, and I want to
> > contribute back to upstream so I've merged with
> > /trunk/l10n-kde4/templates/messages/extragear-network/choqok.pot.
> > We don't have many people to translate KDE but minors contribution will
> > make the world better. Please take the translation.
>
> I'm sorry but i can not do that, we are *not* distributing KDE translations to
> vietnamese until the essentials status is reached (see
> http://l10n.kde.org/stats/gui/trunk-kde4/essential/ for more info). You should
> coordinate with "Duong \"Yang\" Ha Nguyen" <cmpitg@gmail.com> that is trying
> to restart the KDE Vietnamese team ( more info at
> http://lists.kde.org/?t=129948081600001&r=1&w=2 )
>
> Albert
>

> > Thanks

Hi Albert and Truc,

Yes, I'm trying to revive the KDE Vietnamese team.  The prerequisite
is 90 percent translation of kdelibs4.po, which is the status I'm
trying to reach.  I've got 65 percent translated at the moment.
However, the quality of the translated old strings are so bad that it
would take a bit more time for me to finish.

Best regards,
--
DÆ°Æ¡ng "Yang" HÃ  Nguyá»…n
Web log: http://cmpitg.wordpress.com/

[ Any Microsoft Office format attachments will be disregarded. ]
[        Please send me in *open* formats.  Thank you.         ]
[    http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html    ]