List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Knights 2.3.0 to be released in three weeks
From:       "Yuri Chornoivan" <yurchor () ukr ! net>
Date:       2011-02-19 13:57:02

написане Sat, 19 Feb 2011 15:50:37 +0200, Frederik Schwarzer
<schwarzerf@gmail.com>:

> On 16/02/2011, Miha Čančula <miha@noughmad.eu> wrote:
>
>> Since the last Knights release in December, several new strings have
>> been
>> added, mostly as a result of new features. There have also been major
>> changes to the docbook documentation.
>>
>> I have just released a beta version, and a stable release is planned for
>> March 9, which gives us exactly three weeks. If there's any problem
>> with the
>> application, or with the deadline, please contact me.
>
> Some strings I do not know how to translate correktly:
>
> "Seek"
> "Unseek"
> "Seek List"
> "Current ads arranged in a list"
>
> Can you explain a bit, what this means?
>
> Regards

Please read the help

If you chose to play on a chess server, you must first log in to the
server. If you have an account at the server, type in your username and
password, and select This is a registered account. Otherwise, type in a
username of your choice, and click Log in.

There are two ways to choose the opponent. Either you post an ad for your
game (called a "seek"), or you respond to someone else's seek.

To post your own, go to the Challenges tab and click Seek. If you checked
Automatically start the game, once a player has accepted your seek, the
game will start immediately. Otherwise, you have to accept the challenge
manually, by selecting it from the list and clicking Accept.

To respond to other people's seeks, use the Seek List or Seek Graph tabs.
On either tab, select the seek by clicking on it and then pressing the
Accept.

The seek graph displays all currently posted seeks, arranged by opponent's
rating and game duration. Clicking on a point on the graph accepts the
seek.

Note
  For advanced usage, Knights provides direct access to the server console.
Select the Console tab to use it.