A Dijous, 17 de febrer de 2011, Freek de Kruijf va escriure: > I am looking for the documentation and .pot file(s) of the KDE application > kst. There is some documentation on http://kst.kde.org, and the information > there is recent; a date November 2010 is mentioned. But I can't find > anything related to kst in KDE trunk in messages and docmessages. > > Is there somebody who can shed some light in the darkness of kst? kst is in a obscure branch in svn that is not processed by scritpy. It is also a pure Qt application so it can not use any of KDE translation power. Albert