List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Changes to scripty
From:       Albert Astals Cid <aacid () kde ! org>
Date:       2011-02-12 21:02:04

A Divendres, 11 de febrer de 2011, Albert Astals Cid va escriure:
> I just made a few changes to scripty that might make trunk translations
> move a bit and even not work on tonights run. Please don't panic if
> anything goes wrong.

Seems to have worked more or less, it implied some files moving (like
kdevelop) and some other files (mostly desktop) getting renamed.

I've done all the house keeping and everything should have been moved and
renamed accordingly.

Please if you find something weird, tell me asap.

Albert