List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: How can i add the common folder in docs/ for greek language ?
From:       Albert Astals Cid <aacid () kde ! org>
Date:       2011-01-20 8:46:15

A Dijous, 20 de gener de 2011, Dimitrios Glentadakis va escriure:
> Στις Τετάρτη 19 Ιανουάριος 2011 21:35:55 Albert Astals Cid γράψατε:
> > A Dimarts, 18 de gener de 2011, Albert Astals Cid va escriure:
> > > A Dimarts, 18 de gener de 2011, Dimitrios Glentadakis va escriure:

> > > And broke all kde docbook generation :D
> >
> > I've reverted your changes, please next time you upload things to kdelibs
> > make sure they work.
> >
> > Albert
>
> Thanks Albert and i'm sorry for that. I spent a lot of hours since i
> started to translate the documentation to fix the problems of encoding for
> the file el.xml I asked in the list before making any changes, i tested in
> my system and i did nt have any problem, but it was nt very clear for me:
> http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde-i18n-doc&m=129529620020294&w=2
>
> Thanks again for your help

For the record you can find ftp://ftp.l10n.kde.org/110119.trunk_l10n-kde4 the
errors your file was giving. Looking at your file and the other files in the
same folder showed me a totally different syntax. I'm wondering if you really
tried against trunk or you tried against your old local installation?

Albert