List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Changing plural forms in Hungarian
From:       Kristóf_Kiszel <ulysses () kubuntu ! org>
Date:       2011-01-18 21:12:14

Hello,

two days ago we reported that Lokalize has wrong plural forms for
Hungarian, this is fixed already. Now I want to correct the headers in
all files. I asked in #kde-i18n, they told me that I have to use the
modplforms.py script[1]. I downloaded Pology, the environment
variables are set, now I need confirmation that the following command
is good:

ulysses@locris:~/Dokumentumok/Forditas/KDE/pology/scripts$
./modplforms.py ~/Dokumentumok/Forditas/KDE/trunk/l10n/messages/
'nplurals=2; plural=(n != 1);'

Kristóf Kiszel

[1] http://old.nabble.com/Changing-the-number-of-plural-forms-td28859344.html