List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Muon/LibQApt translation branch changes
From:       Jonathan Thomas <echidnaman () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-01-17 20:54:44

Hi all,

With the release of Muon and QApt 1.1.0, the stable l10n branches for both pieces of \
software will be switching to the translations that were formerly in trunk.

The 1.1 branches will now be string-frozen permanently, and I will be making bugfix \
releases as they become necessary on a monthly cycle. The Muon and LibQApt master \
branches in KDE Git will now be open to string changes for the next five months or so \
until string freeze. for the 1.2 cycle.

Thanks, (and sorry I didn't make you guys aware of this sooner)
Jonathan