List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Encoding problem in doc files
From:       Dimitrios Glentadakis <dglent () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-01-17 20:28:46

Στις Κυριακή 16 Ιανουάριος 2011 18:30:20 Yuri Chornoivan \
γράψατε:

> Hi,
>
> KDE localization coordinators decided to drop corrected XSLs from kdelibs.
> Thus all broken locales in docbook-style-xsl (Mandriva) package are not
> KDE problem now.
>
> Upstream of docbook XSL translation is the Fedora project:
>
> https://translate.fedoraproject.org/projects/p/docbook-locales/c/master/
>
> You can join Greek Fedora Team to correct the issues. Current version of
> Greek translation (UTF-8 encoded) can be found here:
>
> http://docbook.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/docbook/trunk/gentext/locale/
>
> It should be installed to /usr/share/sgml/docbook/xsl-stylesheets/common
>
> Hope this helps,
> Yuri

Thanks for the answer. I got the new file and i placed it in the \
/usr/share/sgml/docbook/xsl-stylesheets/common. I try to generate the docbook files \
and i have an error only in the stable branch:

[...]
No "el" localization of "footer-doc-teamname" exists; using "en".
No "el" localization of "footer-doc-comment" exists; using "en".
No "el" localization of "footer-doc-feedback" exists; using "en".
No "el" localization of "footer-doc-teamname" exists; using "en".
No "el" localization of "footer-doc-comment" exists; using "en".
No "el" localization of "footer-doc-feedback" exists; using "en".
No "el" localization of "footer-doc-teamname" exists; using "en".
No "el" localization of "footer-doc-comment" exists; using "en".
No "el" localization of "footer-doc-feedback" exists; using "en".
No "el" localization of "footer-doc-teamname" exists; using "en".
po2xml documentation/kdebase-apps/konqueror/browser.docbook \
el/docmessages/kdebase-apps/konqueror_browser.po po2xml \
documentation/kdebase-apps/konqueror/basics.docbook \
el/docmessages/kdebase-apps/konqueror_basics.po po2xml \
documentation/kdebase-apps/konqueror/commands.docbook \
el/docmessages/kdebase-apps/konqueror_commands.po [dglent@localhost stable]$

It means that in stable branch is used always the ancien in ASCII el.xml \
(/usr/share/apps/ksgmltools2/docbook/xsl/common/el.xml) file as is the only one that \
it has nt the 'footer-doc-xxxx' entries. The other el.xml files that i have in my \
                system:
/usr/share/sgml/docbook/xsl-stylesheets/common/el.xml
/usr/share/apps/ksgmltools2/customization/xsl/el.xml

have allready these entries, and from the trunk i dont have these errors, so i \
suppose that the trunk uses one of the others.

In the other side i dont think that it will help to change anything in the fedora's \
side as the utf-8 characters has nt this output that i show in the screenshot.

I know where is the error (encoding of ascii caracters ) but i cannot fix it as i \
cannot upload the changes of the \
/usr/share/apps/ksgmltools2/docbook/xsl/common/el.xml file nowhere now.

--
Dimitrios Glentadakis