List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Permission to fix minor typo (Bug 261716)
From:       gmetal31 () gmail ! com
Date:       2010-12-31 15:00:16

Hello,

I discovered today a minor typo in a tooltip of KMail's search window, as I've
pointed out in Bug 261716. I know that at present we are in a string freeze
phase, but I was told that you might grant me permission to fix this. The typo
can be found in kdepim/kmail/searchwindow.cpp:94. Do I have permission to fix
this now and commit it?

Regards,
George Metaxas