On Monday 27 December 2010 21:04:27 Sebastian Stein wrote: > Frederik Schwarzer [101227 21:00]: > > [Anne-Marie Mahfouf - Friday 24 December 2010 09:07:02] > > > > > I think you need to add some context info in order to be clear on what > > > "expand" is. > > > I don't see how to translate it in French for example as an action > > > verb. We talk about equivalent fractions and multiplying numerator and > > > denominator by the same number but there's no verb to qualify this > > > action, as far as I know. > > On the right side next to the "Expand" controls is a help section > explaining what needs to be done. But it is hard to put such a description > in a single button. > > > Regards, > > Sebastian The context help is not on the button. As I said, it's to allow the translator to know what the word means: multiplying numerator and denominator by the same number. Please add this as a context, thanks. Anne-Marie