List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Trivial String removal in bugfix
From:       Jeffery MacEachern <j.maceachern () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-12-27 8:25:09

Hi,

I just committed a bugfix for the Skype protocol in Kopete, which
handles detection of currency for the Skype account balance, rather
than hard-coding it for Euros.  In the original code[0], there was an
i18n()'d Euro symbol, which was understandably removed in the process.
 I hope this is not an issue, as I could not see any reason to not do
this.  The patch has been applied to trunk (r1209549), and the 4.6
branch (r1209550).

Thanks,
 - Jeffery MacEachern

[0]: (diff) http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/KDE/kdenetwork/kopete/protocols/skype/skypecalldialog.cpp?r1=1042130&r2=1209549