List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: clarification of a string
From:       Dimitrios Glentadakis <dglent () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-12-22 18:52:20

Personally when i have a doubt i look at the french translation because i live in \
france so i understand much better the french than the english but in this case i \
hope that the french translator did the right one :)  . And after i look at the code. \
I think that even a translator who is not a programmer is able to understand in most \
cases if the string is in a title , label or button. Because the most important info \
for the translator to understand is where appears the message in the program.
> So who's adding that context to this particular message?
>
> Albert

I have never add a context before so i prefer for this time someone else to do it and \
i'll get it as an example too.

--
Dimitrios Glentadakis