A Divendres, 10 de desembre de 2010, Andreas Pakulat va escriure: > Hi, Hi > it seems that scripty currently doesn't support multiple git branches > very well. In particular if the stable branch is merged automatically > into the master branch. This is whats done in KDevelop currently and we > regularly end up with conflicts in translations of .desktop files, which > is really annoying. > > Is there a way to fix this somehow? Should I talk to someone else? Any > pointers are appreciated. Why is this a problem in scripty? You are merging files that have changed in two different branchs with two different set of changes, obviosuly you are going to get a conflict. Really don't see what you want us to "fix". Albert > > Andreas