--0016362839d49d39cb04966a9d52 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8 Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable 2010/12/2 Marek Laane > > > 2010/12/2 Albert Astals Cid > > A Dimecres, 1 de desembre de 2010, Miha =C4=8Can=C4=8Dula va escriure: >> > It is a little late for the Release-early-release-often mentality, but= I >> > believe that Knights [0],[1] is in a stable state and should be >> officially >> > released soon. However, I am completely new to this, and due to it bei= ng >> in >> > extragear and hosted on git.kde.org, I can't find any complete >> instructions >> > or checklist for this. So if I'm doing something wrong, please tell me= . >> If >> > I'm missing something, or I should post somewhere else, let me know as >> > well. >> > >> > >> > I would like to notify especially the translators. I don't know what >> kind >> > of a deadline is usual for application like this, so could someone fro= m >> > the translation team advise me on that? I would set it to something li= ke >> > two weeks (meaning a release around 15. December), but if that's two >> > short, I'll postpone it. >> >> Two weeks for an extragear app is usually ok as warning time, the more t= he >> better of course ;-) >> >> Albert >> >> It's not very big app (translation-wise, I mean, of course :-) ), even > with documentation, so two weeks should be quite appropriate. > > Marek Laane > > Ok, thank you both. I agree that it's not very big, and not only translation-wise. The release will be made on Wednesday, December 15. --0016362839d49d39cb04966a9d52 Content-Type: text/html; charset=UTF-8 Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
2010/12/2 Marek Laane <bald@smail.ee>

2010/12/2 Albert Astals Cid <aacid@kde.org<= /a>>

A Dimecres, 1 de desembre de 2010, Miha =C4=8Can=C4=8Dula va escriure:
> It is a little late for the Release-early-release-often mentality, but= I
> believe that Knights [0],[1] is in a stable state and should be offici= ally
> released soon. However, I am completely new to this, and due to it bei= ng in
> extragear and hosted on
git.kde.org, I can't find any complete instructions
> or checklist for this. So if I'm doing something wrong, please tel= l me. If
> I'm missing something, or I should post somewhere else, let me kno= w as
> well.
>

> I would like to notify especially the translators. I don't know wh= at kind
> of a deadline is usual for application like this, so could someone fro= m
> the translation team advise me on that? I would set it to something li= ke
> two weeks (meaning a release around 15. December), but if that's t= wo
> short, I'll postpone it.

Two weeks for an extragear app is usually ok as warning time, the more the<= br> better of course ;-)