--00163630f5857ed4370496614a5f Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8 Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable 2010/12/2 Albert Astals Cid > A Dimecres, 1 de desembre de 2010, Miha =C4=8Can=C4=8Dula va escriure: > > It is a little late for the Release-early-release-often mentality, but = I > > believe that Knights [0],[1] is in a stable state and should be > officially > > released soon. However, I am completely new to this, and due to it bein= g > in > > extragear and hosted on git.kde.org, I can't find any complete > instructions > > or checklist for this. So if I'm doing something wrong, please tell me. > If > > I'm missing something, or I should post somewhere else, let me know as > > well. > > > > > > I would like to notify especially the translators. I don't know what ki= nd > > of a deadline is usual for application like this, so could someone from > > the translation team advise me on that? I would set it to something lik= e > > two weeks (meaning a release around 15. December), but if that's two > > short, I'll postpone it. > > Two weeks for an extragear app is usually ok as warning time, the more th= e > better of course ;-) > > Albert > > > > > There has been little change to translatable strings (apart from new > themes > > and their descriptions), and there are already some fully translated > > languages. One necessary change is to change the version in documentati= on > > to 2.2.0, but otherwise there's not much new. > > > > Thank you very much, > > Miha > > > > > > [0] https://projects.kde.org/projects/extragear/games/knights > > [1] http://kde-apps.org/content/show.php/Knights?content=3D122046 (befo= re > > moving to Extragear) > It's not very big app (translation-wise, I mean, of course :-) ), even with documentation, so two weeks should be quite appropriate. Marek Laane --00163630f5857ed4370496614a5f Content-Type: text/html; charset=UTF-8 Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

2010/12/2 Albert Astals Cid <aacid@kde.org>
=
A Dimecres, 1 de desembre de 2010, Miha =C4=8Can=C4=8Dula va escriure:
> It is a little late for the Release-early-release-often mentality, but= I
> believe that Knights [0],[1] is in a stable state and should be offici= ally
> released soon. However, I am completely new to this, and due to it bei= ng in
> extragear and hosted on git.kde.org, I can't find any complete instructions
> or checklist for this. So if I'm doing something wrong, please tel= l me. If
> I'm missing something, or I should post somewhere else, let me kno= w as
> well.
>

> I would like to notify especially the translators. I don't know wh= at kind
> of a deadline is usual for application like this, so could someone fro= m
> the translation team advise me on that? I would set it to something li= ke
> two weeks (meaning a release around 15. December), but if that's t= wo
> short, I'll postpone it.

Two weeks for an extragear app is usually ok as warning time, the more the<= br> better of course ;-)