2010/11/28 Marek Laane : > 2010/11/28 Alexander Potashev >> >> 2010/11/28 Albert Astals Cid : >> > Technically yes they could appear, in practice no, they seldom appear. >> > >> > Albert >> >> Can we say that they never appear in Parley, so that we can make them >> not translatable? >> >> > http://techbase.kde.org/Development/Tutorials/Localization/i18n_Challenges#Translating_UI.2C_RC.2C_and_KCFG_files says > "The KCFG files are the configuration data descriptions, which are used to > automatically create configuration control code. While that is not related > to the user interface, the same KCFG files are also used as the base for the > generic runtime editing with KConfigEditor, so the parameter descriptions > also need localized versions" - so apparently they are used at least > somewhere... Thanks for info. -- Alexander Potashev