List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    3 new strings in KMag
From:       Aurélien_Gâteau <agateau () kde ! org>
Date:       2010-11-24 17:22:40

Hi,

I have been doing some code cleanup in a few KDE SC applications lately.
I fixed KMag to use standard kdelibs methods to show/hide menubars and
toolbars instead of implementing it itself. This change introduces 3 new
strings in kmagui.rc, the name of the toolbars:
- Main Toolbar (which I assume is already translated)
- View Toolbar
- Settings Toolbar

Is it OK to commit these changes?

Aurélien

PS: Please CC me in your replies, I am not subscribed