List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Code-in translation tasks
From:       Lydia Pintscher <lydia () kde ! org>
Date:       2010-11-22 14:45:53

Heya folks :)

Translation tasks for Google Code-in are getting claimed like there's
no tomorrow. Students are really eager to work on that. If you weant
contributors this is your chance.
Please if you have good tasks for the students let me know asap. We
can still add some more. Go to google-melange.com for details and the
current task list.
Find me (Nightrose) on irc if you have questions.

Cheers
Lydia

--
Lydia Pintscher