List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Question about some errors
From:       Freek de Kruijf <f.de.kruijf () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-11-13 9:10:04

Op zaterdag 13 november 2010 08:58:00 schreef Dimitrios Glentadakis:
> i cant find the error and i dont think that there is because this time
> i add only these lines:
> <l:gentext key="footer-doc-comment" text="Επιθυμείτε να κάνετε ένα
> σχόλιο ή να συνεισφέρετε στο περιεχόμενο αυτής της σελίδας;"/>
>    <l:gentext key="footer-doc-feedback" text="Στείλετε τις συνεισφορές
> σας στην "/>
>    <l:gentext key="footer-doc-teamname" text="ομάδα τεκμηρίωσης του KDE"/>

From what I have seen in el.xml there are only ASCII characters, all non-ASCII
characters are replaced by &#xyz; where xyz are digits. You are using Greek
characters.

> and i get the same error. (you can try too)
>
> At the top of the file it has this comment:
>
> <!-- This file is generated automatically. -->
> <!-- Do not edit this file by hand! -->
> <!-- See http://docbook.sourceforge.net/ -->
> <!-- To update this file: edit the corresponding document at -->
> <!-- http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/docbook/gentext/locale/
> -->

In the beginning this bothered me too, but upstream, in sourceforge,
apparently nobody is maintaining this file, so I made the changes myself,
encouraged by somebody from Germany, who made the same changes.

> The link
> http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/docbook/gentext/locale/ has
> a message :
>
> Reporting this problem: The problem you have encountered is with a
> project web site hosted by SourceForge.net. This issue should be
> reported to the SourceForge.net-hosted project (not to
> SourceForge.net).
>
> which means ?

That you have to report the problem to the maintainers of that specific,
gentext?, docbook?, project. I tried, but got no answer.

--
fr.gr.

Freek de Kruijf