List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Question about some errors
From:       Dimitrios Glentadakis <dglent () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-11-13 7:58:00

i cant find the error and i dont think that there is because this time
i add only these lines:
<l:gentext key="footer-doc-comment" text="Επιθυμείτε να κάνετε \
ένα σχόλιο ή να συνεισφέρετε στο περιεχόμενο \
αυτής της σελίδας;"/>  <l:gentext key="footer-doc-feedback" \
text="Στείλετε τις συνεισφορές σας στην "/>
   <l:gentext key="footer-doc-teamname" text="ομάδα τεκμηρίωσης \
του KDE"/>

and i get the same error. (you can try too)

At the top of the file it has this comment:

<!-- This file is generated automatically. -->
<!-- Do not edit this file by hand! -->
<!-- See http://docbook.sourceforge.net/ -->
<!-- To update this file: edit the corresponding document at -->
<!-- http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/docbook/gentext/locale/ -->

The link http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/docbook/gentext/locale/
has a message :

Reporting this problem: The problem you have encountered is with a
project web site hosted by SourceForge.net. This issue should be
reported to the SourceForge.net-hosted project (not to
SourceForge.net).

which means ?

--
Dimitrios Glentadakis